IBS: e-Commerce and Shop Solution
- Any currency attitudes (several parallel currencies available)
- Maximum flexibility through a template system
- Layout and system code separated
- Customer Management & Order Management
- Read more
General information about e-business and e-commerce
By e-Commerce or e-Businesses one understands the electronic trade, including all transactions on the purchasing procedure, together with payment taking on a virtual marketplace (Internet) by means of data telecommunication.
To find the beginnings of more goods in the Stock Market, were so online shops have now taken the top position in e-commerce. The Internet is nowadays no longer conceivable without online shops.
By opening an online shop, you have the possibility
- To expand your customer base
- New customer segments open up
- Increase in sales
- Increase awareness
- recognition of enlarge or even conceivable as a step to independence
Planning should not be underestimated.A successful on-line shop always presupposes a good and detailed planning
In addition to market analysis and legal advice, which should not be underestimated, warnings are quite expensive, the shop planning usually requires more time than thought
The choice of design can influence the success or failure of the shop decisive. Not only is the visual appearance of the shop crucial but also the implementation of the design. This should be based on a search engine optimized programming [SEO] are respected. What good is one of the most beautiful shops if nobody finds him?
Further important considerations are:
- Number of categories
- Article attributes [size, colors, ...]
- Payment [bank transfer, credit card, cash, ...]
- Shipping methods and delivery partner
- Discount schemes, vouchers
IBS offer our qualified help in the implementation of your shop.
The TYPO3 Community announces the versions 4.5.31, 4.7.16, 6.0.11 and 6.1.6 of the TYPO3 Enterprise Content Management System.
The TYPO3 community, contributors, and the release team are proud to introduce to you a new snapshot of the current development of TYPO3 CMS 6.2: beta2.